lunes, 7 de mayo de 2007

Mountain Hiking




On Sunday we went hiking up a mountain about 15 minutes away in La Graja (a ritsy part of Segovia). I had absolutely no idea that it was going to be quite this difficult. My muscles were burning and I felt like they were going to burst from my body (perhaps that´s a little over dramatic). Even so, I made it slowly to the top. We were so high that we were, quite literally, in the clouds. I rewarded myself with a Nutella chocolate sandwich, lots of water, and a crispy apple. We also got to fill our water from a spring at the top, the water was so cold and tasted so good! This is a picture of some of the chicas that climbed that beast with me, with an amazing view in the backkground. Let´s just say that even though I´m writing this 2 days days later, I can still feel the burn!

No hay comentarios: